5/15/2012

One nice spring busy day

Well, it was a nice day. I woke up at noon. Had some dolche de leche mexican coffee. Finished the book, 'Lolita' by Nabokov)) He was an old perve. Then I went for a run to the lake. It was warm and beautiful, and the lake was glittering like a sapphire. Then me an Marie had a long-long shopping, till 11 pm with a tea break and a lil dinner at Cheesecake factory. 
Our first stop was at the rock stone. We bought tons of useful stuff for protection, love, wealth, inspiration, health and blah, blah, blah...
Here's the store.


They even have a mini museum there)


My reflection!

Our shopping tray.

Thematic chocolates)

Starfish on my laps)



And my purchases: malanchite, rose quartz, emerald, garnet, amethyst, amber, moonstone, pineapple jade, nephrite jade, seashells and starfish for decorations and TOPAZ earrings!!!

Then we went to the downtown and had little tea break. Earl grey and apricot walnut rugalach)) 


Then hours were spent at Macy's store!!!



Me helping Marie to pick a bag. GUESS which one she bought??))

I bought COACH poppy with delicious spring flavour) And BCBG pants, I'll show'em later.
 And CHANEL was a gift from my customer at work. Thank you my dear)

Finally we got hungry by 9 pm and we of course decided to go here)))
Screw my diet for a couple hours)

Healthy to the left, anti-healthy to the right) Balance!!!

And hello 700 calories split by two)

Previous night smoking hookah)

 
And me at work wearing Mishka's glasses))))

Had much fun the last couple days. Should see Mishka today and pick up my kitten. HAPPY!!!

4 коментарі:

  1. my kitten????

    магазинчик забавный. и небось в полосочку выбрала..

    би хеппи)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. в полосочку)))
    you know us so good!
    yeah, I will get a kitten eventually. We were trying to catch it today but it ran away. Long story)
    Can I talk to you Thursday somehow??

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. ах, шанель!
    я там видела стаканчик! стаканчик!

    ВідповістиВидалити