4/25/2012

My Foolish Heart

Why is it like that always?! 
There's a nice guy who really cares, who will be a great husband and a good father, who has something to offer and who will always stand by you and treat you like a queen, but you don't want any of it cause you don't feel anything towards him. 
On the other hand, there's a guy who maybe cares, but in his own way, who's totally weird, who doesn't wanna any family or kids and who basically has nothing to offer since he is kinda messed up himself, but you are just enchanted and mesmerized by him, and none of the other men matters.
Perfect and imperfect by most means. Isn't it so easy to make a choice?! 
I am so contradictive. So pragmatic, while empathic and sensitive. 
I am an artistic mess myself. That's why, I guess, subconsciously I am searching for the same weirdo. 





I am giving up everybody else for you! Stop calling me "sunshine", start acting! I am getting impatient!! Amen.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар