12/29/2013

My thanks to 2013

   The laptop is still not fixed, but at this point I could care less. At first I was terrified because I had a bunch of folders with Sawyer and pregnant self saved in folders on my desktop screen. I realize the chance for them to be saved are pathetic. But I promised myself not to panic beforehand. If I lose them all then I will be upset. But even so, I know my mom has a bunch of them saved since I transfer her a bunch of my fresh pics via skype every time we talk. Plus whatever is posted on facebook and at vk can be downloaded too. I might still lose about 40% of photos, but what can I do. It's definitely not the worst thing that could happen to me. As I posted earlier - priorities shifted!
   December was short and flying, just like the previous 3 months. Sawyer is 17 weeks already! Where did all that time go?! I am so looking forward to this new year. So much is planned already. I just pray for patience, strength and time to get everything accomplished. Can't wait till it gets warm and nice outside again so that I could fully enjoy our walks with my son. Can't wait till my dreams and plans start coming true. The good start is set already though. 
   Christmas dinner with family was quite sweet and relaxing, even though I felt pretty tired. I was cooking a lot the previous night and Sawyer is still teething, so I am very sleep deprived the last 2 weeks. But we got so many presents, cards, wishes. I bet Sawyer has more clothes than me now. I didn't even know it was possible. He even got a little Adidas gym suit and mini Jordan shoes with a matching hat:) Oh, and authentic T-shirt from Thailand from my lovely twin girl. I got a hand mixer from my mother-in-law, I wanted one for a very long time. Mike got PS4+games+headphones with microphone from her. He was happy like a boy. It turned out though that all three of our TVs didn't have an HDMI port. Thus my proble, about what to get my hubby for Christmas was solved. I got him 32' Samsung LED smart TV, 1080 p. I bet he couldn't be happier:) He got me Timberland boots I wanted for so long, milk steamer to make lattes at home, a gift card for 1 hour massage session and a gift card for a session at the salon with a hair colorist. New year - new me! Also we got a coffee machine from Mike's brother's family. Our house is a full cup now, almost. I still want new leather couches, and a new house eventually lol 
   No plans for New Year's eve. My uncle brought me today a bottle of Sovetskoye champagne, so I am all set lol We just gonna stay at home. I will cook. We'll try just to chill and relax. Hopefully I will finally have a chance to take a nice hot bath with candles lit and music played. I haven't done it since Sawyer was born. Oh, and of course I will watch Russian TV with all the concerts and movies. Poor Mishka) I will dress up for him though, so he can watch me while I watch the TV.
   I am so happy and thankful for everything I have. I wanna say thanks to 2013 for making all that crazy money on New Year's Day, St. Patrick's, Memorial Day and during Hawks play offs; for being pregnant and giving birth to the most beautiful creature in the world, for getting married to the most faithful and loving man that I've ever met, obviously lol; for the trip to Orlando and for visiting Universal Studio; for the dinner with my future hubby on a cruise ship, for my beautiful baby shower that was a total success; for the best birthday gift ever - reuniting with my twin; for my beloved girlfriends that always support me even from afar; for Masha and Natalya cause they are always by my side even now, babysitting Sawyer when I ask for it; for Mike's family for being extremely helpful; for my significant change with my son's birth into a happier and wiser person overall; for my parents that are my angels for life, I owe them for every year I lived since I was born.
   I have two days to write my New Year's resolutions list. I promise to share it here.
   Last but not least, lets just be thankful that the world hasn't come to an end this year! Life is wonderful overall! 




\




Almost 30 hours of stimulation and labor. God bless epidural!

 First picture of Sawyer ever taken!!!

Leaving the hospital!

4 коментарі:

  1. *My uncle brought me today a bottle of Sovetskoye champagne, so I am all set lol * хаха
    передавай поздравления от меня Валере)))

    и мать.. что ты благодаришь первое - это за деньги))))) ну что такое))))))

    люблю тебя!!!!!!!!! я оч надеюсь что увидимся в этом году тоже))))

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Не за деньги, а за возможность их зарабатывать) Я по-моему, Сойеру уже и так столько дифирамбов спела, что мне простительно:) Увидимся, я в это верю! Давай поскайпимся только, прежде чем ты уедешь.

    ВідповістиВидалити